Kamis, 23 September 2010

if you know I do not want you to go Leave me alone with your shadow if you know I'm always in love Do not you forget our memories so far

when everything was like before .. I feel wrong if I still expect you .. but indeed I can not deny .. if you know,, my dear .. My love, just hope one day you're happy ..
I felt something else at that time .. but never mind. forget it, have all been passed ..!
sometimes I wonder ..
why sometimes he comes and he goes that fast, but he comes again ..
I sometimes ask myself, does indeed become a shadow My only consolation in his life.?
sometimes he still asked about it,, the same thing ..
"Because I not only want loyal in relationships, but also the feelings ..!!"
always hope .. you get to your happiness,,
still see your smile makes me feel happy ..
Your honesty that always makes me love ..
but now,, I acknowledge, to limit what is .. because now is not like that before ..
although I still expect ...
you are the person who never made me an adult because of your love .. ever, you are the person who never fill the empty part in my life, beautiful story and a bad record in my dictionary ..
till this moment, always love you Nduth.!

0 komentar: